Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Ahhhh, Spring in Tennessee!

   Yes, it's April already and ........burrrrr! It's still chilly here in Middle Tennessee. Even though the first day of Spring was March 20th, we have had some truly bizarre weather. Tornadoes have blown through uprooting hundred year old trees and raging a path of destruction miles wide. Rain has been rather relentless.
    Yet, according to God's timetable, Spring is upon us as are His promises in newness of life. Our Tennessee landscape is alive with deep purple and pristine white Iris', redbud trees in pink blush, with tulips bursting out of their multi-colored coats leaving their faint fragrances in the wind.      
     I'll be traveling the trails and byways to East Tennessee April 19 -21 heading to Loudon County where I'll speak at a ladies luncheon at Tellico Yacht Club. Enroute, I plan to venture off  I-40E, travel a byway, lunch and shop along the way. Back tracking from Loudon County, I'll speak at a ladies luncheon in Crossville, and explore another Tennessee Trail and By-way.


Keeping you posted with more adventures to come - and Rippavilla Mansion, still on my horizon!

No comments:

Post a Comment